Monday, July 14, 2008

Island Cruising

July 14th 11 am

Hi Everyone,

I might have fixed my Outlook, so this is from me. It will take a bit to catch up and finish our Puerto Galera adventures with Carol. But here are a few photos of our stops along the way between Illultuk Bay where we waited out Typhoon Frank and Kota Kinabalu. I still want to send photos of Romblon and Puerto Princessa because we spent longer than an evening in both places and liked both. I will also do a separate post about Illultuk Bay and all of its stories. If you want to know what the area around the Sutera Marina, Golf and Country Club looks like, picture West Palm Beach. That's what Carol suggested from the photos of the marina she saw on the web. Much different from the small islands with just fishing huts. But I really enjoyed our time at those beautiful spots; so cool, quiet and remote. http://www.suteraharbourclub.com/ is the marina's web site.

No comments: